At Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, our Summer Associate program is our most effective recruiting tool. Accepting law students as clerks is our way to give back to the legal community, giving law students the opportunity to experience the realistic practice of law with our firm and its lawyers.
- We accept law school students who have completed their second year of law school
- We have full-time Summer Associate positions, as well as part-time positions during the school year
- We make sure our Summer Associate get an exceptional experience while at GMH with challenging assignments
- Our Summer Associates get involved in a wide variety of legal areas for a well-rounded experience
- Our Summer Associates have first-hand experiences in non-research activities — they go to court with attorneys and they attend client meetings, depositions and mediation hearings
- We host several social activities in more casual settings where our Summer Associates can become even better acquainted with us and the areas in which we practice through informal gatherings
- We mentor our Summer Associates and give them many opportunities to develop the skills they will need to become successful attorneys
How To Apply:
We interview second year law students on campus in the fall at various law schools and also accept resumes from students who attend other law schools.
To be considered for a Summer Associate position, please send a cover letter, resume, undergraduate and law school transcripts and writing sample to:
Human Resources Department
Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
Tenth Floor Columbia Center
101 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084-5280
Fax: (248) 457-7001
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding employment.