At Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, we first look within the firm to fill all open legal secretary and assistant positions, which gives our employees a chance to apply. We also ask our employees for referrals, figuring that good employees usually know others with the same high standards. We are proud of our low turn over with our administrative staff — our average number of years of service is nine. Once people join our firm, they stay.
- Premier employee benefit programs
- Offices are centrally located in Troy and in the beautiful Columbia Center
- State-of-the-art technology and resources available and supported at GMH
- We are a mid-sized law firm with an excellent reputation
- Our practice areas are varied, including litigation, estate planning, corporate and business planning, real estate and employment law
- Our firm hosts social activities throughout the year in more casual settings where all employees can become even better acquainted with each other through informal gatherings
- Our employees are our most important asset
How to Apply:
We invite unsolicited resumes. If we do not have an immediate opening, your resume is kept on file for the next opening and will be considered at that time.
To be considered for a legal secretary or assistant position, please send a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources Department
Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
Tenth Floor Columbia Center
101 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084-5280
Fax: (248) 457-7001
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding employment.