Did you know that we hire entry-level attorneys in all practice areas? Well, we do. In fact, Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton is a great place to begin your law career. Our team-oriented approach allows us to mentor new attorneys, which is important when you’re just starting out. If you’re energetic, hardworking and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then we want to talk to you.
- We accept resumes from qualified candidates for entry-level associate positions — you do not have to go through our law clerk program to get hired
- We are a mid-sized law firm with an excellent reputation
- Our practice areas are varied, including litigation, estate planning, corporate and business planning, real estate and employment law
- State-of-the-art technology and resources available and supported at GMH
- Premier employee benefit programs
How To Apply:
To be considered for an associate position, please send a cover letter, resume, law school transcript and writing sample to:
Human Resources Department
Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
Tenth Floor Columbia Center
101 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084-5280
Fax: (248) 457-7001
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding employment.