People come here to work, learn and succeed.
January 1, 2018
We recruit and hire bright, talented attorneys and support staff — and we’re very thankful to have low turnover. We’ve developed a work environment that nurtures professional development and encourages individuals to advance in their careers. In new hires, we look for people who have succeeded in their personal and professional lives and are interested in continuing their successes in our firm.
All of our employees — from senior partners to junior file clerks — are committed to the successful representation and satisfaction of our clients. We demand professionalism, personal attention to our clients’ needs, on-time delivery of legal services and respect for the individual. We’re committed to excellence, efficiency, personal integrity and hard work.
- We accept resumes from qualified candidates for entry-level associate positions
- We are a mid-sized law firm with an excellent reputation
- Our practice areas are varied, including litigation, estate planning, corporate and business planning, real estate and employment law
- State-of-the-art technology and resources available and supported at GMH
- Premier employee benefit programs
How To Apply:
To be considered for an open position, please send a cover letter, resume, law school transcript and writing sample to:
Human Resources Department
Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
Tenth Floor Columbia Center
101 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084-5280
Fax: (248) 457-7001
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding employment.