Julius H. Giarmarco will be a panel speaker at the event How Will Changes in Tax Law Affect You and Your Business? hosted by Automation Alley. The event will take place March 30, 2011.
Julius will discuss:
- Unification of the estate, gift and generation-skipping tax (“GST”) exemptions at $5 million per person (for 2011 and 2012)
- Why it’s important to take advantage of the gift tax exemption in 2011 and 2012
- How to maximize use of the gift tax exemption
- How to leverage the GST exemption
- Portability of a deceased spouse’s unused estate tax exemption
- What happens on January 1, 2013 and thereafter – when the estate and gift tax exemptions are scheduled to decrease to $1 million per person
More information can be found at:
How Will Changes in Tax Law Affect You and Your Business?