Mr. Lebedinski has represented clients in a variety of business transactions, as well as in the areas of corporate and immigration law.
- Forms corporations and limited liability companies
- Develops successful business planning strategies, prepares operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and other corporate documents
- Assists foreign investors and entities with establishing operations in the United States
- Prepares, reviews and negotiates terms and conditions for purchase and sale of goods, equipment purchase agreements, service agreements, joint development agreements, distribution agreements and technology license agreements in the health care and other industries
- Assists with sales and acquisitions of businesses, including asset and stock transactions, prepares letters of intent and private placement memorandums
- Advises corporate and individual clients on various U.S. immigration matters
- Assists with obtaining U.S. work visas, visa extensions and permanent residence for business executives, investors, professionals, physicians, nurses and their families