Our attorneys focus on the unique needs of each client to achieve a fair resolution that avoids unnecessary public displays and anxiety that often arise in divorce proceedings. We provide expert counsel in child custody matters, visitation and support issues and prenuptial agreements. We handle post-judgment matters as well, such as modification of spousal support, child support and child custody.
The break-up of a marriage, especially when children are involved, can plunge even the most-composed people into an emotional frenzy. If you’re facing divorce, anxiety about the process may produce a rush of emotions, some rational, some not. Our attorneys are here to help you sort it all out. We work hard to make sure that you get what you need right now — and that you’ll be able to maintain an acceptable standard of living after your divorce is final.
- Business valuations
- Child custody and support matters
- Court intervention
- Dissolution of cohabilitation agreements
- Domestic and international child custody
- Paternity suits
- Personal protection orders
- Personal relationship transitions
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Tax issues
Estate Planning and Probate
- Determine your goals and objectives
- Create a customized estate plan
- Reduce or eliminate death taxes
- Avoid probate
- Property division
- Community property
- Sale and separate property
- Corporate real estate valuation and assessment
Let us help you through your options. Contact one of our family law attorneys today.
Family Law Attorneys