Mr. Weaver is the head of the Firm’s Family Law Group.
Matt is a partner and one of the Firm’s managing Directors. He has over 22 years of Litigation experience, and concentrates his practice entirely to Family Law.
His experience includes handling complex litigation in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Livingston, Washtenaw and St. Clair counties. He is involved in all aspects of family law and specializes in areas of high assets and custody disputes.
Matt has co-authored an article for the Michigan Family Law Journal (Special Issue, 2007) entitled “Child Custody: A Sample Letter to Client”. He has been recognized by his peers as a Top Lawyer.
- Family Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Detroit College of Law, J.D. cum laude
- Southwest Texas State University, B.A
Admitted to Practice
- Michigan 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan 1994
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan 1999