Kara S. Ferrara is a member of the firm’s Business Practice and Estate Planning group, providing our clients assistance with estate planning, probate and trust administration and other tax related matters.
- Estate and gift tax counseling
- Sophisticated estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Drafting trusts of all types
- Estate and trust administration for individual and corporate fiduciaries
- Durable powers of attorney for financial matters and medical treatment
- Business Services
- Tax & Estate Planning/Administration
- Detroit College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Oakland University, B.S.
Admitted to Practice
- Bar Admissions, Michigan 1995
- Court Admissions, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan