Mr. James Rayis is Of Counsel to the firm and practices in the areas of international business and corporate law, organization structuring, joint ventures and mergers, trade law, trademark prosecutions (registration) and trademark enforcement.
Mr. Rayis has worked closely with clients from all areas of the world including Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa. He has extensive experience in Middle East and North African business combinations. He represents companies in U.S. Government contract and procurement matters.
- International Business and Corporate Law
- Trade, Import/Export
- Government Contracts
- Trademark Prosecutions and Disputes
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Michigan, Washington D.C., Georgia, Colorado
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Eleventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals; Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court- Federal District; E.D. MI; N.D. GA