Daniel J. Kelly, Board of Directors, Chair of the Municipal Section
- Associate Degrees in Risk Management for Public Entities and Risk Management, certification testing authorized by AICPCU/IIA
- MSU one year fellowship Government Leadership; Michigan Political Leadership Program (MPLP)
- Supreme Court of Michigan certified and selected as mediator/facilitator for Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County Courts
- Recognized as a Top Attorney in Michigan by the New York Times
- Invited speaker and instructor for numerous public entities involving governmental law issues, including Michigan Association of School Boards (state-wide teleconference on civil rights claims), Michigan Township Association, and various local municipalities and school districts.