- Negligence Revisited: Proposed Bills Would Lighten Malpractice Standards for Doctors, Michigan Medical Law Report, article available at http://milawyersweekly.com/wp-files/mimlr/mimlr_02-2012.pdf (2012).
- Fraud and Abuse: Recent Enforcement Efforts in Southeast Michigan, Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C. Business Practice Group E-Newsletter (2012).
- You’re a Lawyer? Can I Ask You a Question?, American Bar Association’s The Young Lawyer, article available at www.americanbar.org/publications/young_lawyer/2011-12/october_2011/you_are_lawyer_can_i_ask_you_question.html (2011).
- Think Twice Before Saying “I’m Sorry”, MDNews West Michigan, article available at www.mdnews.com/news/2011_06/think-twice-before-saying-im-sorry (2011).
- The Anatomical Wealth of Nations, 13 Mich. St. U. J. Med. & Law 427 (2009).
In the News:
- Negligent Acts Leading Up To, Including eye Surgery Questioned, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, available at: http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2012/01/06/negligent-acts-leading-up-to-including-eye-surgery-questioned/ (January 6, 2012).
- Doctor Says Proper Process Was Followed, Michigan Medical Law Report, available at: http://milawyersweekly.com/wp-files/mimlr/mimlr_spring11.pdf (Spring 2011).
- Doctor Says Proper Process Was Followed, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, available at: http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2011/01/07/doctor-says-proper-process-was-followed/ (January 7, 2011).