Bruce W. Haffey is a senior, highly-qualified business and tax lawyer with the firm of Giarmarco, Mullins and Horton, P.C. in Troy, Michigan, and is a member of its Board of Directors.
Mr. Haffey practices primarily in the areas of corporate law, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, franchise and distribution law and tax law and for closely-held business clients engaged in a wide assortment of industries. Mr. Haffey represents clients through the life cycles of their businesses, from start-up through growth to exit strategy.
Giarmarco, Mullins and Horton, P.C.
Director; Member of Finance and Conflicts Committees
University of Michigan, B.A. Economics
University of Michigan, J.D.
Wayne State University, LL.M. in Taxation
- Business formation, organization and reorganization
- Selection and design of business entity, including analysis of tax and non-tax issues.
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies and other business organizations.
- Assistance with funding via private offering and other sources, protection of key assets, location of offices or facilities and engagement of key employees and service providers.
- Shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements and operating agreements
- Contracts with key employees and independent contractors
- Including incentive compensation, stock options and phantom stock plans
- Family and non-family succession planning
- Commercial transactions
- Purchase orders, terms and conditions, master agreements
- Contracts with vendors and customers
- Consulting and independent contractor agreements
- Franchise and distribution
- Franchise agreements and disclosure documents
- Franchise registration
- Licensing, dealership, distributorship and other distribution arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax analysis and dispute resolution
American Bar Association (Sections: Business Law, Forum on Franchising, Health Law, Taxation)
Association for Corporate Growth
Detroit Economic Club
Michigan Bar Association (Sections: Antitrust, Franchising & Trade Regulation, Business Law, Health Care Law, Taxation)
National Association of Dealer Counsel
Oakland County Bar Association (Tax Law Committee)
NY Times Top Attorneys in Michigan
Michigan Super Lawyer
dbusiness, Top Lawyers